- Arvada Triathlon Club Weekend Group Run (check club calendar and or Facebook for updates)
- Arvada Triathlon Club Weekly Track workouts: Tuesday 6:30 PM May – August (check club calendar and or Facebook for updates)
- Arvada Triathlon Club Weekly Bike Ride: Tuesday 6:30 PM May-? (check club calendar and or Facebook for updates)
- Endurance House group run: Tuesday 6:30 PM
- Runners High-Golden Group Run: Thursday 6:00 pm
- Road Runner Sports group run: Saturday 8:00 AM
- Performance Bike group ride: Saturday 9:00 AM
- Bicycle Village group ride: Saturday 9:30 AM
- APEX Center
- Meyers Pool
- Jeffco Aquatic Masters trains at Meyers Pool
- Arvada – YMCA
Open Water Swim Locations
- BAM 2017 OPEN WATER SWIMS
at the Boulder Reservoir
BAM hosts bi-weekly Open Water Swims at the Boulder Reservoir throughout the summer.
These events are safe, casual, and open to everyone.
These swims are perfect for open water enthusiasts, triathletes and swimmers of all abilities.
You must be 18 years or older to participate.
SCHEDULE: Every Tuesday & Thursday from May 23rd through August 30th
PLUS Saturdays May 27 & July 29
- Boulder Reservoir: BAM BARE BONES OPEN WATER SWIM SERIES
Saturday, July 15 & Saturday, August 19 @ 8:00 am
- Bear Creek Lake Park: Has a 400 feet rope with a “swim lane” at Big Soda Lake, opens Memorial Day 2017 http://www.lakewood.org/bclp/
- Chatfield Reservoir: at the Gravel Pond. 2017 Schedule HERE
- Longmont: Union Reservoir
- Grant Ranch Lake: Details HERE
- Cherry Creek Reservoir:
- Aurora Reservoir: