Club meetings are held almost every month. Meetings are held at the APEX Center off 72nd Ave. in Arvada in the Summit Room, 6 pm start time, usually on Mondays. We strive to make the topics useful to members from beginners to experienced triathletes, or multi-sport athletes. We do not require people to participate in an actual triathlon, nor do members have to be triathletes. We encourage multi-sport fitness and invite all interested persons to our meetings and to participate in group workouts.
• Meet new workout partners and athletes to train & participate in
• Scheduled group rides (seasonal)
• Weekly group runs (weekend runs & weeknight track works during the season)
• Swimming programs (yearly swim video critique)
• Excellent discounts and free products (occasionally) from our sponsors.
We get discounts from many of the Race Organizers in the region including Racing Underground, Without Limits Productions,BBSC Endurance Sports and 3W Races (discounts can easily pay for membership fee many times over)
• Social events
• Periodic club meetings with guest speakers & elite level athletes
We encourage prospective new members to attend one or two of our meetings or activities before joining.
Membership is $20.00 per year for Individuals
and $30.00 for couples and families.
Download Membership Form
To join and Pay Membership fee either use PayPal button below, bring check to one of our meeting or email us for mailing address to mail check.
You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay using PayPal. All major credit cards are accepted.